Complaint Review: Rebate Millionaire

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Rizzo — nashville Tennessee USA
Rebate Millionaire
, California United States of America

Rebate Millionaire Somehow to my horror Rebate Millionaire and Network agenda raped my account! California

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

Starting on 9/28/2009 two internet sleazeball companies started hitting my bank account non stop it is now 10/06/2009 and I traced the identity of the shiesters as Rebate Millionaire and Network Agenda    RM has posted 10 payments of $24.95 to my account costing me over $300.00 in overdraft fees while my bank froze my account they had network agenda post four  debits for $19.95 on a balance of $13.84 at $35. a pop on over drafts I am out another $140.00.       While my bank is to blame for stupidity I had closed my account and changed all my info.The companies automaticly force debits through.I live on a tight budget I never heard of these companies until this week. I had been out of work because of injuries.  I had no income coming in as soon I started working again this crap happens,there is no justice and these companies and anyone associated will burn in HELL.    That is the nicest thing I can say about these predators.How did they get my acct info? I am out $440 in fees + $329.30 from these thiefs!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebate-Millionaire/-California-/Rebate-Millionaire-Somehow-to-my-horror-Rebate-Millionaire-and-Network-agenda-raped-my-ac-505781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebate Millionaire

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (USA)

Rizzo,

I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding you may have had when ordering the program that provided you the Rebate Millionaire and Network Agenda. We provide customer service for some of these programs and would very much like to assist you with your concerns.

I have not been able to locate an account for you with the limited information provided on this post.  As I was not able to locate an account I have provided some limited information on what program you may have ordered and I have posted the information below that is provided every customer who orders Home Source or Search Market Members.

By submitting this form I am ordering the HomeSource CD and trial membership for $2.29 S&H. After the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Rebate Millionaire and Network Agenda for $7.95 a month and $14.95 a month thereafter, the trial will begin the day I accept these terms, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as www.uhomesource.com. For questions, call 1-800-420-9348.

If you believe this may be the company you have received charges from please contact our customer service at: 1-800-420-9348, there you will find a helpful agent that will be happy to search our company information for you and discover if you have an account through us. If you have an account with us we would like to do what we can to help you resolve your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have concerns you need addressed please contact customer service at the number above.  If you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you were mistreated in any way please call me directly I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at customerservice@cshelp.org.

Sincerely,