Complaint Review: RebateGiant.com

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Charles — Muncy Pennsylvania United States of America
RebateGiant.com
po box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

RebateGiant.com HotBookSale.com, SmartsavingsCenter.com BestBrandValues.com BEWARE-Don't communicate in any way-Stay away from these companies-Con-Artists Boca Raton, Florida

I was shocked to find out that our credit card was being charged 12.49 + 19.95 a month for one year and i was totally blind-sided.
I ordered a book to save 5.00 shipping a year ago, only to discover now that two companies, rebategiant.com & HOTBOOKSALE.COM have been receiving payments of 12.49 + 19.95 for a year from me. Man was I upset. My wife and I were totally taken back.
Upon calling the credit card company I found i can file a complaint? but no guarantee was given through my cabelas credit card co. that i would receive anything back. NO help at all from them even though these companies ripped me off clearly with unfounded charges that i received anything from the companies mentioned.
Then i called rebategiant.com 1888228-5348 only to hear a human cloned half-english speaking person talking like she was a robot about how much money i was saving because i was their member. It didn't take long for me to stop here cloned speech and  say "cancel my member ship" she suddenly became away i meant business and agreed to cancel it, without any more junk talk.
All I can say is beware of these companies, they are here to steal your credit card number and use it with their other companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RebateGiantcom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/RebateGiantcom-HotBookSalecom-SmartsavingsCentercom-BestBrandValuescom-BEWARE-Dont-c-714997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RebateGiant.com