Complaint Review: RebateTrack

• Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: brad — sharpsburg Georgia United States of America
RebateTrack

RebateTrack Failure to honor rebate terms Internet

I bought a Samsung Bluetooth headset from TigerDirect a few months ago that had a $20 mail-in-rebate that was to be submitted to this company, RebateTrack.

I followed the terms of the offer to the letter and submitted the offer as requested.  However, I am then informed that I "supposedly" did not include the original UPC.  However, I DID enclose the original UPC.

I contacted customer service and they are told me to resubmit the original UPC.  However, I told them I enclosed the original UPC before, I can NOT send it to them again.

The response was this:  "Unfortunately with out the original UPC the rebate will not process Mr ******. I apologize for the inconvenience."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 03:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RebateTrack/internet/RebateTrack-Failure-to-honor-rebate-terms-Internet-730519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RebateTrack