Complaint Review: Rebatestatus.com - Contenental Promotions

• Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:White Rock British Columbia
Rebatestatus.com - Contenental Promotions
www.rebatestatus.com Fonthill, Ontario Canada

Rebatestatus.com - Contenental Promotions - Panda Products Rebate Does not honor my completed Office Depot Panda Software rebate submission Fonthill Ontario Canada

*UPDATE Employee: Help with Rebate

Submitted original docs and photocopies three times. All three times, and on website states "The receipt you submitted was dated prior to the qualifying period for this promotion." (Had contacted them once by phone, twice by email).

Printed rebate form states "....between 04/22/08 and 05/09/08." My receipt was dated 04/24/08.

No sane reason for "the receipt you submitted was dated prior to the qualifying period for this promotion."

They are just dragging their feet when I contacted them. Not resolved "within 5 business days" as stated in their last email.

Alphaone
White Rock, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebatestatuscom-Contenental-Promotions/Fonthill-Ontario-L0S-1E0/Rebatestatuscom-Contenental-Promotions-Panda-Products-Rebate-Does-not-honor-my-comple-358817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebatestatus.com - Contenental Promotions

Hi there,
The reason there might have been some confusion on your rebate is because Canada was printing the US rebate form instead of the Canadian one. It has been fixed, but there were some questions on some of the submissions. I can help you get this overturned if you like. You can email me at jconnett@pandasecurity.com. Please provide me with the information regarding your submission (submission ID, date of purchase ect.) I will help you get this solved.