Complaint Review: Rebe Hair

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Dove — Alabama
Rebe Hair
Internet USA

Rebe Hair Rebehair.comQingDao Rebe Hair Products co.,LtdQingdao,ChinaTel: (86)15615706500PST: 4pm-12pm Monday-SundayEmail: sale@rebehair.comSkype: Susie: rebehair.susie Whatsapp:+8615215408079Adam: rebehair.adam Whatsapp:+8615562089866 Scam artists. This company reel's you in and once trust is established, they send you fake hair Qingdao China Qingdao Internet

I have used Rebe hair, I started out my hair extension company with them, first order was good, but the subsequent ones were wrong, wrong color, because they did not have enough of the color you wanted, and they will send my order out late.

One order came in with a horrible smell, when I told them about it, they claimed it was a shampoo but I knew it must have been nit repellant, regardless, I gave them another chance, the last batch came in with human hair mixed with cheap synthetic fiber, a client wrote us furious with pictures, I wish I knew how to upload them here, then we bleached strands of the remaining unsold hair and found out that we have been robbed blind by rebe hair. [continued below]....
..... I contacted them hoping that my loyalty to them through all their crap will encourage them to refund my client, they simply said, "Rebehair
‎10‎:‎43‎ ‎PM actually, we do not recommend customers to dye to other colors from one color, just recommend them to dye from natural color‏"

Please see the rest of the conversation below:

‎10‎:‎43‎ ‎PM Why?‏

‎10‎:‎44‎ ‎PM because it's easy to make hair bad to dye from blonde or brown to other color‏

they are not so professional to dye either‏

‎10‎:‎44‎ ‎PM But automatically, a blonde hair should turn red‏

‎10‎:‎45‎ ‎PM She used a professional‏

‎10‎:‎51‎ ‎PM hello‏

‎10‎:‎52‎ ‎PM sorry, was a little busy.‏

‎10‎:‎53‎ ‎PM we just don't recommend customers to dye to other light colors from one color, it's hard to control‏

‎10‎:‎54‎ ‎PM But blonde should accept red color though‏

‎11‎:‎11‎ ‎PM hello‏

‎11‎:‎12‎ ‎PM Can you tell me what is wrong‏

‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎PM hold on please, I'm consulting factory staff‏

‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎PM ok‏

‎11‎:‎28‎ ‎PM they said it's hard to dye and easy to make it bad and don't recommend customers to dye it‏

‎July‎ ‎25 me
‎1‎:‎07‎ ‎AM Hello‏

‎1‎:‎15‎ ‎AM Hello‏

‎1‎:‎40‎ ‎AM Hello‏

‎2‎:‎23‎ ‎AM Hello‏

‎2‎:‎25‎ ‎AM I'm really disappointed that you will do this to a customer like me‏

‎2‎:‎26‎ ‎AM I have been loyal to your factory even when you sent me wrong color hair and other mistakes you made‏

‎2‎:‎27‎ ‎AM I hope you will do the right thing and replace the fake hair you sold to me for human hair price‏"
They are good at reeling you in but once they gain your trust, they send you fibre mixed with human hair

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebe-Hair/internet/Rebe-Hair-RebehaircomQingDao-Rebe-Hair-Products-coLtdQingdaoChinaTel-8615615706500-1172420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebe Hair