Complaint Review: Rebecca Barger

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: trulyblessed — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Rebecca Barger
107 Gallivan Dr Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Rebecca Barger Becky Barger, April Barger, This lady has no life, bossy,abusive, delusional, scary, prankster, vindictive, lies heavily! Columbia, South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: One Sided Story

*General Comment: ????

I was hired through the care.com website by Rebecca Barger. I started working at her house a on 8/13/2012 there was her daughter and a dog present when I arrived to meet Ms. Barger. I wondered why this lady has children but seem to have no help. But I was willing to help Ms. Barger with her cleaning, feeding, and vitals ect. I worker for her going on the second week and she still would not pay me. She began to abuise me verbally when I asked when she would be able to pay me. She said that I appeared to be like her "roommate" who got a brain injury while in the military. I knew I could no longer work for her, but tried to assist her as much as I could while I was there. She would call me at home and demand things that she needed and when I could not get to her house right away (nor was this a part of the deal, 24 hr on call care) she would tell me I was no help and that I acted like her brain injured roommate whom she made leave her own house (which she lives there for free and the house belongs to her roommate). [continued below]....
..... She is very scary and attacks every one (physical therapist, ect.) who has been sent to help her. She craves attention and feels because she had hip surgery the entire world should make her first on their top priority list. But today was my last day, she yelled at me because I could not make her dog happy by beboning a chicken for her annoying pet. Also when I told her I was leaving she said "good before I call the police and tell them that you attacked me"...I have never encountered a person so "evil" or "psychotic". But please everyone be careful of this 48 year old female who lives at:  107 Gallivan Dr Columbia, SC 29229.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebecca-Barger/Columbia-South-Carolina-29229/Rebecca-Barger-Becky-Barger-April-Barger-This-lady-has-no-life-bossyabusive-delusion-930048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebecca Barger

One Sided Story

AUTHOR: truth.bee.told - ()

This is clearly a one sided story and a product of the person's opinion. She also lies herself as I have witnessed the check being put into the mail and her yelling at the subject.. A person shouldn't advertise herself on care.com if she is unable to provide care properly. Another unprofessional point about the author is the fact that she is violating a clients privacy by providing not only an address but a photo as well as personal healthcare info (i.e- what type of surgery and when). The subject of this rip off report was unhappy with the authors services so the author decided to get even evidently.

#2 General Comment

????

AUTHOR: Bill d - (U.S.A.)

she looks pretty sexy to me