Complaint Review: Rebecca Dubois

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: marcie dubois — ormona beach florida United States of America
Rebecca Dubois
201 essex dr. Ormond Beach Florida 32176 Ormond beach, Florida United States of America

Bob Fitzgerald is a wife beater and child abuser Ormond beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Marcie Dubois is a child abuser and a psycho

*Consumer Comment: Marcelene Dubois has been DIVORCED 4 TIMES is a FELON and is dating a felon

*Consumer Comment: Police report proves otherwise

*Consumer Comment: Pretty low

I am Rebecca D and I lived with this man for 14 years. I begged my mom to leave him because while he would babysit me he threatened to kill my father and me and my mom if I didn't do what he said. he threatened  to kill my mom Marcie D   and I heard them fighting him yelling at her if she ever left him he would kill both of us. Finally my mom pressed charges and stuck to  her guns when he put her in the hospital, I was so scare when I saw the bruses he left on my mom I cried for weeks. I have the case number for the Permanent Restraining Order against him to protect not just my mom but me also. case # 2009-30747FMCI. I feel safer now that we have a restraining order against him and he is just continuing to harass me and my mom now through the internet. I pray he leaves us alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebecca-Dubois/Ormond-beach-Florida-32176/Bob-Fitzgerald-is-a-wife-beater-and-child-abuser-Ormond-beach-Florida-764448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebecca Dubois

Marcie Dubois is a child abuser and a psycho

AUTHOR: Ionlyspeakthetruth - (United States of America)

Here's a report from a child services worker proving the Marcie Dubois is emotionally abusing her daughter and is a psycho.

Marcelene Dubois has been DIVORCED 4 TIMES is a FELON and is dating a felon

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

MARCIE DUBOIS is a sociopath and a pathological liar who REPELS GUYS, she's been DIVORCED 4 TIMES including Robert, that we know of, details below,

1.Case Number: BD261428

3.Case Number: D211484
REED MARK C, VS REED MARCIE B,
Filing Date: 07/27/1989
None

and has made false claims against them as well!! She was arrested in 2004 for domestic violence against Robert Fitzgerald and is dating Jerry Duane Williamson, 47, of 1509 Oceanshore Blvd., No. 2, Ormond Beach, who was arrested June 11 on charges of battery domestic violence against an elderly woman.

Police report proves otherwise

Police report proves otherwise

Pretty low

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Pretty low pretending to be ur daughta and gettin her involved, shows wat a vinditive, psycho bitch you are.  also if hes such a monster why'd ur mom wait 14 years? and why didnt u move in with ur father? sounds like bs to me. cant keep ur lies straighte