Complaint Review: Rebels

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:Tupper Lake New York
Rebels
Tupper Lake, New York U.S.A.

Rebels New Store Coming Tupper Lake New York

*Consumer Comment: thats a bunch of crap

*Consumer Comment: "Rebels Video"

With the new store rebels should be scared to hell . I go in there and rent movies and I feel like im on a stage all Jerry does is look at my tits and *ss. I hate going in there. I fell sorry for his wife if she only knew what went on in there she would kill him. he hangs all over the young girls and they hate it.

I can tell everyone this there is alot of people who will be going to the new place so they can go get a movie and not get feeled up. I know a couple mothers who wont let there daughters go in cause no one trust them. hes rude to the customers and acts like he does not need any ones business bt in truth he does cause with out us he would not be open. all I have to say is WELCOME MOVIE GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy
Tupper Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebels/Tupper-Lake-New-York/Rebels-New-Store-Coming-Tupper-Lake-New-York-103576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebels

thats a bunch of crap

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

i been to rebels many of times hes never done anything preverted to me nor have i seen him act in a perverted way. this first time im hearing of this crap

"Rebels Video"

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

To Tupper Lakers!

I lost 2 tapes to rebels video and ended up being threatend with action, so I told them idiots I would make right for the charges, well when they finally gave me the charges, I said F- that! because it was over $700.00 dollars! So I ignored these jerk-offs, and they had me arressted for "THEFT of SERVICE" I went to court and the judge ordered me to pay the amount of the two tapes lost(99.00) and that was it! Jerry and Karen, both very dark figures are out for blood(money) from everyone!

[deleted]