invited

• Reported By: white — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Rebtel

Rebtel Cheap International Calls Cheat and scam advertisemen Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Referrals

They have scam advertisement that saying refer your friend and get credit for it.  I did send the referral to many friends and still I did not get any credit for it.  Then I tried with my closed friend to check if the referral program is a real one or just a fake.  Yes, it is a scam.  We followed all the instructions from Rebtel already and still have not get any credit.  Afterward, I contacted the Rebtel customer support regarding this matter.  And the answer that I get, they told me that I did not follow the instruction by not clicking the link referral.  I told them already if we did follow all the instruction.

Can you imagine I did refer many people and Rebtel cheat me by not giving me the credit but they get many people in instant from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebtel/internet/Rebtel-Cheap-International-Calls-Cheat-and-scam-advertisemen-Internet-1026032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebtel

Referrals

AUTHOR: Dennis_Rebtel - ()

Hi!

I deeply apologize if there has been an error in our referral system and glad that you point it out, so we can become even better!

I would love to come in contact with you and your friends to see to it that the credits will be added to your accounts!

Please email our support staff with a link to this post and we'll sort this out asap!

// D