Complaint Review: Rec Warehouse Leisure Bay

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
Rec Warehouse Leisure Bay
1870 Southpark Dr. Hoover, Alabama U.S.A.

Rec Warehouse Leisure Bay I purchased a pool table where the finish on the rails have started bubbling. There is supposed to be a lifetime warranty but it's taking me a life time to get anything done. Hoover Alabama

I purchased a pool table where the finish on the rails have started bubbling. I have made many attempts to get this resolved including driving to Hoover which is 120 miles from my home. I was promised and exchange of my rails by Memorial Day and that they would follow up with me. After no return call, I called again and wasold that they need more pictures and pay $55 to have the rails removed and replaced.

This was first reported in January and to date it's still unresolved.

Gary
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rec-Warehouse-Leisure-Bay/Hoover-Alabama-35824/Rec-Warehouse-Leisure-Bay-I-purchased-a-pool-table-where-the-finish-on-the-rails-have-star-332152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rec Warehouse Leisure Bay