Complaint Review: Rec Warehouse

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Valley View Texas
Rec Warehouse
6801 NE Loop 820, Suite 300 North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.

Rec Warehouse No warranty service after sale North Richland Hills Texas

I would never purchase from this company again. You know the saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Well, they fooled us twice, so shame on me. We bought a pool several years ago, and then had a problem with the filtering system and they would not replace it -- accused us of not maintaining it properly. We went to another pool company who sold the same brand and they were nice enough to get us a replacement through the manufacturer.

Last November we bought a spa from the same location as they had the best price and selection, but should have known better. When we mentioned our prior bad experience, of course they said that should not have happened, but now it's happening again. A component broke due to the recent cold weather, but when I called we were advised that we had to go through the manufacter. When I asked for contact information I was told "well, I assume you could google their name and find the contact information".

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER for customer service, but then again, I made the mistake of going there a second time, so I should have known better. My objective now is to find any web site with company reviews, and post this same reviw.

Donna A
Valley View, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rec-Warehouse/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Rec-Warehouse-No-warranty-service-after-sale-North-Richland-Hills-Texas-316953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rec Warehouse