Complaint Review: Receicable Performance Management - MCI WorldCom Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Alamosa Colorado
Receicable Performance Management - MCI WorldCom Wireless
20816 44th Ave W Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Reciivas - Receicable Performance Management - MCI WorldCom Wireless False sent me collection notice about a celluar phone bill. Lynnwood Washington

*Consumer Comment: GO TO WWW.BUDHIBBS.COM ASAP - READ DEALING WITH DEBT COLLECTORS 1O1

I had recieved this letter on APRIL 16th OF 2009 about t a cell phone bill which I was accused of opening since 09-18- 07 under MCi Worldcom Wireless for the amount of $432.83. I had clalled that same day of the letter to find out what it was about. and to let them know I that am disputing this debt that Know I had never occured. This woman I talked to was very rude to and woudn't give me information about this and I would have to contact MCI. I had asked her the number to MCI and she tod me that She did not have that information. I had told her that Ihad never had an accoount with this company because I had always used a prepaid cell phone service since 2003. Then she told as if was a complete idiot that I must have forgotten. I know that I have credit problems and collectors have come after me and in the past I was given information about past debt. So this sounds very suspicous in part as if someone was trying to scam me. Also I have a recent credit report and i could not find the debt on on it.

Jeff g.
Alamosa, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receicable-Performance-Management-MCI-WorldCom-Wireless/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Reciivas-Receicable-Performance-Management-MCI-WorldCom-Wireless-False-sent-me-collect-444423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receicable Performance Management - MCI WorldCom Wireless

GO TO WWW.BUDHIBBS.COM ASAP - READ DEALING WITH DEBT COLLECTORS 1O1

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

AND GET OFF THE PHONE - NEVER EVER CALL A COLLECTION AGENCY! The biggest mistake most people make is trying to talk these bottomfeeders.

THEY DO NOT NEGOTIATE AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU START DOING THINGS CORRECTLY.

Of course its a bogus bill, your probably have the same name as the real debtor. Problem is THEY DON'T CARE! THEY WILL NOT LISTEN!

YOU have to send them a debt validation letter and cease communications letter.
CERTIFIED MAIL - RETURN RECEIPT

They cannot validate so they are required by law to cease collection activity on it.

They do not follow the rules, but you have to - SO YOU CAN SUE them for Fair Debt Collections Practices Act violations.