• Report: #319621

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:LEH New Jersey
Receivables Management Soultions ,RMS
260 East Wentworth Ave/ West St. St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Receivables Management Soultions ,RMS This might be a scam! St. Paul Minnesota

I got a phone call on my unlisted house line from RMS saying I owe $329 from a medical bill from 2004. (they also had the wrong address listed for me)

They had suposedly bought my account from NCO financial . NCO bought my account from Tidal Emergency Physicians.

I use debt consolidation. My original bill from Tidal was for $155. I over paid them on accident via debt consolidation. I paid $330 and the account was closed july 07.

This whole situation seems fishy. I asked the person for a statement in writing and she would only fax me one.

I rec. the statement (it looks fake) and it says to mail the check to RMS but write it out to Tidal. That doesnt make any sense. Tidal sold my account to NCO.

On my credit report, NCO shows my account as closed.

RMS wants me to send them money over the phone.. i dont think so!
She keeps threatening to send me to collections... very annoying!

I saw the other reports for RMS.. and I know this has to be a scam!

LEH, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Management-Soultions-RMS/St-Paul-Minnesota-55118/Receivables-Management-Soultions-RMS-This-might-be-a-scam-St-Paul-Minnesota-319621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Management Soultions ,RMS