Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management "RPM"

• Submitted: Sat, October 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 31, 2009

• Reported By: Sunshine83 — Internet United States of America
Receivables Performance Management "RPM"

Receivables Performance Management "RPM" Receivables Performance Management (RPM) Rep very rude and requesting payment for services unknown Internet

My parents were contacted regarding a bill for myself from Verizon North. Apparently this service was started in 2002. I have not lived at my parents for 6 years and was requesting to speak to me by my maiden name and stated it was a business matter. I was provided the number and called to inquire about this information. I did not provide any further information regarding my name, address or phone number to call me. I requested that my parents number be removed and if they did not than I would take further legal action if I was notified of more calls going to my parents number regarding this issue. I do not recall having the number they stated but remember the address of where the service was provided. The rep was quite annoyed with me as I was getting upset that this company has waited for so long to try and do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Performance-Management-RPM/internet/Receivables-Performance-Management-RPM-Receivables-Performance-Management-RPM-Rep-ver-517905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Performance Management "RPM"