Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Opa-Locka Florida
Receivables Performance Management
1930 S.E. 220th Street Bothell, Washington U.S.A.

Receivables Performance Management I was reported to the credit bureau for having 3 outstanding "joint accounts" and I've never had a joint account in my life! Bothell Washington

My wife and I are in the process of purchasing our first home and we were clearing up some things on our credit report. As I was sitting with a representative at my financial institution, the representative brought to my attention that I have 3 outstanding "joint accounts" with this company that goes by the name of Valorem LLC. As we scrolled down my report the same 3 reports were being handled by another company that goes by the name Receivable Performances Management. All 3 account were very high in the amount owed and I have no idea of what they were. As I thought longer into this situation I realized, wait a minute, I've never had a "joint account" in my life!

Later on that day when I got home, I went onto the internet to look into this matter to find out who these companies were. Low and behold as I Google the name of the companies, to my surprise, I see that this seems like some type of fraud/scam that has been going on for years and people are not happy with this at all. I know for a FACT, that this company is a fraud or is trying to scam me, because I have never had a "joint account" in my entire life until me and my wife got married in 2007. We only have one joint account with Bank of America and it is in good standing to this day.

The proper investigation team needs to get involved and bring this company that's scamming on the hard working people, that take pride in our credit scores, especially when trying to make major decisions like purchasing a home for their children to grow up in. Shame on the individual/s that came up with this scam and I hope the highest penalty of the law be upheld when you get caught.

Opa-Locka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Performance-Management/Bothell-Washington-98021/Receivables-Performance-Management-I-was-reported-to-the-credit-bureau-for-having-3-outsta-453493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Performance Management