Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management

• Submitted: Sun, August 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 09, 2009

• Reported By:Tubular Falls Estates Montana
Receivables Performance Management
20816 44th Ave W Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Receivables Performance Management UTILITIES BILL RIPOFF!! Lynnwood Washington

Called threatening me with legal action if I didn't pay a bill I had with with Pacific Gas & Electric. Told me they were an agent for PG&E. I made arrangements with them to debit my checking account to pay the bill.

After hanging up with them I then wondered why they were calling me on a Sunday night. Guess I'll have to get in touch with my bank on Monday, close my checking acct & open a new one.

Glassdom
Tubular Falls Estates, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2009 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Performance-Management/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Receivables-Performance-Management-UTILITIES-BILL-RIPOFF-Lynnwood-Washington-477923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Performance Management