Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management

• Submitted: Sun, April 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 12, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Receivables Performance Management
20816 44th Ave W Lynwood, Washington U.S.A.

Receivables Performance Management Suspected methods of RPM. Lynwood Washington

About two weeks ago (today is April 12 2009) I received a phone call where RPM claimed that I owe the sum of $56.41 to the AT&T Wireless. They also asked to confirm my last four digits of my credit card and my birth date. I confirmed my credit card and I objected to confirm my birth date over sharing my personal information over the phone. I asked to send me a detailed information about the problem using regular mail. I marked however that I don't promise to pay since I have objections to their claim.

I received a letter by mail. However, it isn't what I asked for: I wanted a detailed description of their claim, and I received a bill to pay where the creditor is a company named Valorem LLC and date claimed is 02-11-02. Not a word about AT&T.

Meanwhile I have made some Internet research regarding claims of the RPM and I found an advise how to deal with tis kind of companies at Complaints Board: RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC Complaints - Unauthorized bill from a collection company! So, aside of this report I'm gonna use those advises.

I am a long time customer of AT&T but I never used their wireless service. Anyway, I always look for as simple as possible and inexpensive plans an I found AT&T the best in my criteria in my area. My wireless interests started about the year of 2004, I wasnt interested before in a wireless service. However, I never asked AT&T for wireless service; I have one with T-Mobile from start till today, I never was changing it.

I always pay my bills on time to both providers and I never had any claims of overdue charges from them. I guess this is verifiable.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Performance-Management/Lynwood-Washington-98036/Receivables-Performance-Management-Suspected-methods-of-RPM-Lynwood-Washington-442972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Performance Management