Complaint Review: Recipes for Word

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: annonymous — fort wayne Indiana United States of America
Recipes for Word

Recipes for Word Recipes 4 Word Manuscript editing software rip off scam artist, Internet

I purchased this "useless" software manuscript editing program for a 50,000 word manuscript that had already been written. I had multiple issues downloading the program, asked their "customer support" (and I use that term very loosely) for help and after numerous attempts, I filed complaint with Paypal.

THAT is when Recipe for Words informed me I would need to upgrade my version of Microsoft Word.  They informed me my current version of Word was not adequate for writing a manuscript...duh...I had already written the manuscript and was in the process of editing...which is why I purchased your worthless program.  Recipe for Words had stated which version of Microsoft Word was compatible, however, the version I was using was supposed to be compatible.

Because this is a non-tangible purchase item Paypal could and would not refund my money...and Recipe for Words did NOTHING to try and fix the situation.  Do NOT expect your program to download smoothly...do NOT expect "customer support" AKA "I don't give a flying S... Support" to be of any help...and do NOT expect your credit card company to refund a non-tangible item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recipes-for-Word/internet/Recipes-for-Word-Recipes-4-Word-Manuscript-editing-software-rip-off-scam-artist-Internet-999624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recipes for Word