Complaint Review: Record Removal Services

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Richard L — Taylors South Carolina United States of America
Record Removal Services
PO Box 676 Hyden, Kentucky United States of America

Record Removal Services Records Removal Services, JPalmer, PamM, M.Baker Division Of Sharicom Corporation "GOT MY MONEY AND MY DISPOSTIONS, HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM IN MONTHS, THEY DISCONNECTED THERE PHONE NUMBER!!!" Hyden, Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: Records Removal Services is the BEST

*Author of original report: More double talk to me

*UPDATE Employee: Records Removal Services WORKS

*UPDATE Employee: Records Removal Services WORKS

"WHAT A RIP OFF!!!"I contacted the company by phone and left a message; David Jones called me back.   I told him the reason for my call and he told me all about what his company does to expunge criminal records.  After I will able to get the funds for the cost of the services; I called again and give  David Jones my debit card info and on July 6, 2012 they drafted the money out of my account the same day.

As instructed I went to my email where the was a corresponds from the company and begun the process of getting in  contacting the courts and gathered all the disposition I could. During this time I also begin asking questions through their website and I notice that the response time was alot longer then 24 to 72 hours as stated it would be in their email corresponds, but when a response came they stated the delay was because of the large volume of client's cases they were dealing with, to please be patient.

I mailed the dispositions on 10/18/2012  priority mail to the address given to me through the "ticket" communication by someone named Donna. I paid the postal service the extra money to keep track of the delivery of the package so I know it arrived to their P.O. Box.  Since I mailed the disposition to the address I've not been able to contact the company through the website or by phone. The last time anyone from the company contact me was Sept. 27, 2012.

At the bottom of the initial email the company sent, they gave a phone number to ask for a refund, but that phone is disconnected!
Now that I know that this company has ripped off some many people I want payback. So to everyone that's been ripped off PLEASE LET'S NOT JUST GET ANGRY, LET'S UNITE AND MAKE SURE THAT ALL THOSE INVOLVED WITH THIS SCAM GET SENT TO PRISON LIKE "BERNIE MADOFF"!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Record-Removal-Services/Hyden-Kentucky-41749/Record-Removal-Services-Records-Removal-Services-JPalmer-PamM-MBaker-Division-Of-Shari-969755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Record Removal Services

Records Removal Services is the BEST

AUTHOR: Client Services, Records Removal Services - (USA)

Records Removal Services stopped taking new clients earlier this year.  Existing clients who have complied with our terms and conditions continue to be served.  For problems or questions, please sign-in to your secured, online account, or email updates@recordsremoval.com

Thank you.

More double talk to me

AUTHOR: Richard L - (USA)

How dare you respond that my statement isn't true!!! I've copied and printed out every corresponds I've had with your company as proof!!! Your inital email never said anything about having to email any other address. In fact; it states that all communication could only be received through creating a ticket on your website! This does not explain why on so many occasions (reported to this website) after Record Removal Services (RRS) obtain the money and the clients' dispositions RRS failed to continue contact with client, failed to render services paid for, and failed to refund the money you've taken?! After weeks of not being contacted (like so many others) I've truly believe RRS has no intentions to render the services paid for, nor do you intend on returning any funds you taken under false pretenses. I spoke to the Attorney General's office in Kentucky and was told that they have many complaints about your failure to render services and refund the victims' funds.  Now that I know that the county, state, and federal authorities are involved I'm sure that state to state fraud charges and class action law suits are imminent and plain on being a witness and plaintiff!  But you know what? What done in the dark will come to the light, and its already started. RRS and its owners will reap what you've sown soon!  Yes many of us did wrong and was judged by the judicial system. We came to your company for help to remove the mistakes that could and would hinder our future. But instead of rending the services we paid for you've taken advantage of us all and its time you be judged by that same judicial system for how you've wronged us.  Its going to be interesting to see your outcome, when you go to prison, and the prisoners found out that it was all of you that scammed their family and friends out of their hard earned money and didn't provide the hope you promised!

Records Removal Services WORKS

Best wishes.

Records Removal Services WORKS

AUTHOR: Client Services, Records Removal Services - (USA)

This simply isn't true, Records Removal Services has stopped taking new clients but the cases of our existing clients are still being completed. If you need assistance please email us at accounts@recordsremoval.com (goes to case management), or csm@recordsremoval.com.  I do apologize that you have had problems but we are ready, willing, and able to continue to serve our existing clients.  Please email us your Client ID or email us to resolve this.  Best wishes.