Complaint Review: Record Removal Sevices

• Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: kelly — Portland Oregon United States of America
Record Removal Sevices
PO Box 23193 Internet United States of America

Record Removal Sevices J Palmer record removal scam, no services just fees, Internet

I am a widow and  I was a working mother for ten years when I got a promotion and had to get an intensive background check done. I had a felony in 1981 and thought it just got dropped of your record after ten years. I was wrong. I was terminated and desperate to clear my record so I paid for Record Removal Services and got scammed. It cost me $750. to get a list of things that I needed to pay for and submit. After several months of headaches I had all of the requested papers and mailed them off to J Palmer at Record Removal Services. I have heard nothing back from them. I have e-mailed them regularly to no avail. It has been one-in-a-half years and I am now trying to start over again, this time without any money and with little hope.

I warn everyone out there, do not let these people take your money and your hope as they did mine!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Record-Removal-Sevices/internet/Record-Removal-Sevices-J-Palmer-record-removal-scam-no-services-just-fees-Internet-636234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Record Removal Sevices