Complaint Review: Record retrieval

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Gladys Oliver — Dickinson Texas United States of America
Record retrieval
3800 N. Lamar Blvd. # 730-190 Austin, Texas United States of America

Record retrieval I have been waiting on my title and thought this was legit, after I closed my account and remebered I wrote a check and tried to find a number to correct this did I find the information on this compan Austin, Texas

I had been waiting on my title on my home and received this letter to send 87.00 check for record retrieval, I sent a check the same day and it was mailed in 2/6/12.  Three days later I closed my account and remembered I still had a c heck out.  I was originally looking for this company to give them correct info for billing, then I figured out I was scammed.  In the end they have a check for an account that has been closed.

Gladys Oliver

ogladys41@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Record-retrieval/Austin-Texas-78756/Record-retrieval-I-have-been-waiting-on-my-title-and-thought-this-was-legit-after-I-clos-836459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Record retrieval