Complaint Review: RecordGone.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
RecordGone.com
2020 U Street Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95818 Internet U.S.A.

Recordgone.com This company says "do not trust other sites that want to help clear your record" they say this becasue they ARE RIP OFF! Www.recordgone.com Internet

*Consumer Comment: Who ended up helping you?

This company has on their web site to not trust other companies that want to help you get your record cleared. Well, I found out why, I researched these other companies and even hired one of them, they did this for $400.00 verses what RECORD GONE was wanting to do for $1500.00! What a HUGE price difference! This company says this because they want to bankrupt people who have a criminal record.

Don't fall for this garbage, recordgone.com charges $1500.00 and if you want to speak to someone they charge an additional $100.00.

The company I hired DID help me get my expungement and I saved$1,100.00 in doing so.

I am not posting my name and address because if I did that would defeat the purpose of having the expungement, so I am sorry I can't post this online. If just one person found this and this got put on my personal information I would never be able to get a job.
RECORDGONE.COM IS A HUGE RIP OFF!

Jessie
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordGonecom/internet/Recordgonecom-This-company-says-do-not-trust-other-sites-that-want-to-help-clear-your-re-383895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RecordGone.com

Who ended up helping you?

AUTHOR: dntwasteurmney - (United States of America)

Hi I am in a similiar situation in Dallas and was wondering who ended up helping you for $400?  Thanks