Complaint Review: Records Removal Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By:Daytona Beach Florida
Records Removal Services
www.recordsremoval.com , Kentucky U.S.A.

Records Removal Services is a Scam Lexington Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: scammers

*UPDATE Employee: Paperwork

Records Removal Services took my $301.95 and they are not returning my many phone calls and e-mails.

I found them on the better buisness bureau and thats when I realized they were probably never going to call me back! You can get these types of things off your records but I would strongly suggest you go to an attorney rather then trying to save money by using an internet company. I hope I got to you in time before you made the same mistake I did!! good luck

Derek
Daytona Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Records-Removal-Services/Kentucky/Records-Removal-Services-is-a-Scam-Lexington-Kentucky-369225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Records Removal Services

scammers

AUTHOR: amberjackson1980 - (USA)

i was also scammed by these hillbillies and the police and secret service know all about these fools so please call me at (((ROR redacted))) my name is amber and i have three other gentleman that were scammed in other states and the more people we can get the greater are chances are to see them in jail.  when you call me i will give you all the contact info you need and you need to submit an app online to the ic3.gov for fraud on the internet.

Paperwork

AUTHOR: Client Services, Records Removal Services - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Cox, your paperwork was submitted to you on 05/12/2008 (I would attach a copy, but apparently I cannot) with detailed instructions.

In addition, we have no emails from you. If you need something, I suggest you Login to your account and email us.

I just tried to call you at (954) 347-9018, the number you enrolled with. You didn't answer.

Per our terms and conditions (we must have items like this since we are dealing with people with criminal records):

Termination - We may close or suspend any case file if payments are not received in a timely manner. Each case is processed separately; there are no guarantees as to the time frame for completion of any case. Records Removal Services reserves the right to decline service to any client that refuses to cooperate in an acceptable manner. Any remarks, spoken or written, deemed to be threatening in nature to the personal safety of staff, deemed derogatory to any individual on staff, threatening the reputation of the organization, or the threat of legal action against the organization is grounds for case cancellation, no future fees shall be billed nor any prior fees refunded.