Complaint Review: Records Removal Services

• Reported By: Lori — Des Moines Iowa
Records Removal Services
Internet USA

Records Removal Services Ripped me Off $300 dollars Internet

Paid $304.95 to get legal services from Records Removal Services, to help me file to have my misdemeanor expunged in the court system of Iowa and now I can't logon, can't find a contact number and the number I do have is someone elses number.  I even spent money to get all the information they needed and sent it all to them and stil have not heard anything.  All I needed was little legal advice and how/what to file in the Iowa court system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Records-Removal-Services/internet/Records-Removal-Services-Ripped-me-Off-300-dollars-Internet-1086078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Records Removal Services