Complaint Review: Records Removal Services

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: MTM74 — Minden Nevada United States of America
Records Removal Services

Records Removal Services Took the money and ran. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CLIENT WON'T DO ANYTHING TO GET HER CASE FINISHED!

*Consumer Comment: records removal scammers

*UPDATE Employee: Records Removal Services is the BEST

RRS claims to offer criminal record expungment or sealing for a few hundred bucks. They say it takes a few months. It's been 2 years and nothing is done. They say they will contact you within 3 business days. It's been over a month this time around. Typical. There is a phone line that has never been answered once I paid. All these extensions and not one single person has ever answered the phone. If they call back (rare) they say it will be taken care of, yet still nothing. And there is a refund extension, however it will inform you that they don't do refunds. I have no choice but to sit, wait and hope, but I feel pretty ripped off at this point. I could have sealed my own record for less money and time. Hindsight...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Records-Removal-Services/internet/Records-Removal-Services-Took-the-money-and-ran-Internet-949090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Records Removal Services

CLIENT WON'T DO ANYTHING TO GET HER CASE FINISHED!

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Amber Speer, you have convictions in the state of Texas, and you have been told repeatedly that you need to answer the mandatory questions we sent to you and your paperwork would get finished.  When you wouldn't answer the questions and return your answers to us I went ahead and typed up every thing I could and mailed the packet to you, all you had to do was print in the answers you would not send us and mail this off.    The questions I am referring to pertain to your personal life and is information the state of Texas demands be part of your paperwork.  These questions were emailed to you and mailed to you and you refused to return the answers.  You have harassed us, posted lies about this corporation, and done every thing you could think of to hurt this company when all we are trying to do is help you!   WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE STATE REQUIRES AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO TEXAS SO YOU CAN MOVE FORWARD instead of blaming us.  The LAST time this paperwork was mailed to you it was sent with a tracking number and that  number was 0310 2640 0000 7732 8717 so I personally tracked this packet to your door so I know you received it.  You have everything you need to get your case filed!

We have gone above and beyond what we were supposed to do to try and help you, but as you told us (and we have the messages to prove) you are Bi-Polar and every time you have a manic episode you harass us.  You have threatened us; told us you were the police and you were coming to get us; you threatened our lives; you have called us nasty names and you left tons of messages filed with profanity.  By not answering the remaining questions and filing your application you continue to try and play the victim; you are only a victim of your own making.

If needed I can upload all of your nasty messages, your threatening emails and anything else anyone needs to see to prove that I am telling the truth.  As I stated you have the application, why don't you print the answers in that you would not give us the answers to and mail your paperwork, this is the only way you will ever be able to get your convictions off your record in Texas and stop blaming others!

WE CONTINUE TO SERVE EXISTING CUSTOMERS, BUT WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY NEW CUSTOMERS!

records removal scammers

AUTHOR: amberjackson1980 - (USA)

my name is amber and i have several people that were also ripped off as myself so please contact me at 2107776117 we r workin on gettin him an his company prosecuted i will tell you about it when you call me and also i have various contact numbers that would be very helpful to you.

Records Removal Services is the BEST

AUTHOR: Client Services, Records Removal Services - (USA)

If you have a problem with the company, you need to notify us.  You may email us at accounts@recordsremoval.com for assistance.  In most cases clients do not submit all of the required documentation so their cases cannot be completed, I am not saying this is the case with you because I have no idea who you are but please emails us at accounts@recordsremoval.com for immediate assistance.