Complaint Review: Records Removal

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Records Removal
P.O. Box 676 Hyden, Kentucky U.S.A.

Records Removal not only didn't do as stated, but threatened me. Hyden Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: scammers

*Consumer Comment: scam!!!!

I signed up to have an old conviction sealed. Paid them 301.95 by credit card. A couple of months went by so I called them to ask how everything was going with my paperwork. I called the ext they had given me, but no one would ever answer, so I left message, after message. When no return call came, I emailed them. No reply. Finally I had enough so on my last email attempt, I told them I was going to call my credit card company. What do you know, I received a reply. However, it was just a rouse to buy time.

I was told to go to the court a request the deposition from my court case in 1991. Thinking they were actually doing something for me, I did it. I soon caught on though. It took over a week to get the papers from the court and after doing so, I emailed them to let them know I had gotten the papers. No reply.

After that I knew they were not doing what I had paid them for and of course the deposition papers wern't needed at all. So I called the credit card company and told them I didn't get what I paid for, so they did a chargeback.

A couple of weeks went by and then I receive this email saying I better pay up or they are going to send me to collections and report me to the credit bureaus. And that Records Removal had the emails to prove they talked with me. Now mind you, they had an opportunity to present their case to the credit card company. I replied that I didn't get what I paid for, and I also said I had emails that I would forward to the Attorney General's office and the BBB. Their reply was to go ahead a send the emails to who ever I wanted to, but they would be sure to tell the recipients of my emails that I had a conviction for battery. It would take too much space to list everything I was threatened with, however, they do have alot of my personal information and I'm afraid of what they will do with it, like my address, phone number,etc.

Bolan
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Records-Removal/Hyden-Kentucky-41749/Records-Removal-not-only-didnt-do-as-stated-but-threatened-me-Hyden-Kentucky-369890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Records Removal

scammers

AUTHOR: amberjackson1980 - (USA)

call me i will help u get them sent to prison but first we need our money back and thats what im working on call me asap amber 2107776117 i have updated info on this piece of s*** an his ugly momma

scam!!!!

AUTHOR: amberjackson1980 - (USA)

my name is amber call me at 210-777-6117 i was also scammed but im speaking with a lawyer in texas and shes trying to get names and as much info. on the people that were scammed and get him prosecuted and i have a number for the detective in kentucky his name is joel abner 606-435-6069 please dont ignore this, if we all come forward we can get our money back and see these bastards in jail or prison!!!

grade