Complaint Review: Records Removal.com /sharicom Rescources

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By:castaic California
Records Removal.com /sharicom Rescources
info@recordsremoval.com Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Records Removal.com /sharicom Rescources I was ripped off for 300$ by records removal.com and never heard from them again Lexington Kentucky

I paid in full up front,to avoid the trouble of payments delaying what I needed done. This company (records removal.com), took my payment, and about a month later, and alittle prodding, got them to send me info about how I needed to sendback my criminal record history from the courts to them. (my history contained the one bogus charge, that I wanted erased) Then after me doing the work,and sending it back to them ....I never heard from them again.And lost my original documents in the process........after all the years that had passed,I finally wanted to do something about my bogus arrest record,then I chose records removal.com,and got ripped off..........how do these people sleep at night????

John
castaic, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Records-Removalcom-sharicom-Rescources/Lexington-Kentucky-40523-3193/Records-Removalcom-sharicom-Rescources-I-was-ripped-off-for-300-by-records-removalcom-402514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Records Removal.com /sharicom Rescources

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC