Complaint Review: RecordsArea.Com - Death-Search.Com

• Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:THERMAL California
RecordsArea.Com - Death-Search.Com
www.RecordsArea.com Internet U.S.A.

RecordsArea.Com - Death-Search.Com bank fraud ripoff; took money out account,and services was not rendered,no such co. Internet

I ordered services with RecordsAreas.Com on 10/03/08.Was given a order #.x6ekcqb in the amt. of $39.89 was taken out of my acct. I tried to get the web on several attempts, and the webs comes up Oops sorry can't find site!

I am real pissed right now! all I want is my money refunded, and hope that these jerks get arrested for duration !! I called the supposely bank, and spoke with a guy say's his name was Beau.

I told him at that time how i felt and that if they did not get me the services or my money back i was going to take action! He then call himself pulling up the web and stated he's not having any problem getting the web. He was going to contact the company, give him or them 48hrs, and someone will be contacting me.

Someone sent me an e-mail by the name of Annie, clickbank Tech Support telling me how to enter into the web. To this day i have not been able to logon to this web. I have every e-mail that was sent by these jerks! Please get them!!!

Sincerely

Dorothy
THERMAL, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsAreaCom-Death-SearchCom/internet/RecordsAreaCom-Death-SearchCom-bank-fraud-ripoff-took-money-out-accountand-services-408000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RecordsArea.Com - Death-Search.Com