Complaint Review: RecordsArea.com, Public Records Pro, People Search Media

• Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Hawkins Texas
RecordsArea.com, Public Records Pro, People Search Media
www.RecordsArea.com Internet U.S.A.

RecordsArea.com, Public Records Pro, People Search Media Fraud, Scam, Stealing Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response:

*Author of original report: Clickbank

I bought the Public Records Pro: 12- Month Gold Membership from Records Area. com. The cost was $35.40. On September 27,2008. I never got any results from this company even when I complained to them, I have kept all my emails from them.

I have tried to get into the site, won't even come up, can't login, just plain nothing. I paid with my credit card, and they got the money within seconds, and now they are gone. I would like to have a refund, if it would at all be possible.

The site they went through was Clickbank.com. They even sent me a Secure payment form,( yeah right.) My receipt: E8xCGSMS, is from ClickBank.com I have an address at the bottom of this from:

Click Sales Inc.
ClickBank
917 Lusk St. Suite 200, Boise, ID, 83706

There is also: Publisher Emial: support@publicrecordspro.com

Again: I just want a Refund.... Now !!!!!

Pamela
Hawkins, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsAreacom-Public-Records-Pro-People-Search-Media/internet/RecordsAreacom-Public-Records-Pro-People-Search-Media-Fraud-Scam-Stealing-Internet-In-413632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RecordsArea.com, Public Records Pro, People Search Media

Response:

AUTHOR: _ - (USA)

As an employee of the company, I am really, really sorry that we messed up.  We will do that from time to time, but I promise that it is unintentional, and that we'll do our best to fix it for you, and to not make that mistake again.

I am very pleased that you at least got your money back.  I am appalled that it took you that much effort.  I commend your persistence, and I hope we don't make a mistake again.  I recently bought an online service and did not receive any product as I expected, and had to go to the credit card company to get my money back.  The time it took me to get the money back was more than the money I got back, but I had to do it.

For future reference, the contact information at Public Records Pro is Here: http://publicrecordspro.com/contact.html and email to support@publicrecordspro.com should be answered within a day.

(Disclaimer: I am an employee, and not in the customer service department, so I really am overstepping my bounds a bit by posting here, but I just wanted you to know that we are a small group of people trying hard to sell a good product.)

Today I got a refund from Clickbank for the full amount.
Don't know why after all these months but I am very happy they sent it out. Hope everyone else who wants their money refunded, keeps trying, I have gotten two companies to refund, just because I won't give up. Keep sending your request for the refund. Keep copies of everything you send them or that they send back to you.