Complaint Review: RecordsLogin.com

• Updated: Sun, November 29, 2009

• Reported By: Linda — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
RecordsLogin.com

RecordsLogin.com Genealogy Serching for Ancestors Internet

RecordsLogin.com is supposedly a company that helps you find your ancestors and advertises all kinds of sites that you will be able to use. I couldn't even find my own marriage license, which I know exists. Anything that I tried to look up would not come up and it would say that the name does not exist. I tried several different names, clicked on all their buttons. After several hours I contacted their support. They responded immediately and said that if I gave them the names that I wanted to look up they would have their research team do it for free. So, guess what, they sent an email saying that after several hours of searching they couldn't find anything. It had only been 11 minutes, 11 minutes. So, now I know I've been ripped off. I know the people I asked about exist on the Internet because I already found info about them and was looking for more info from RecordsLogin, now this company is telling me they don't exist and they have not at this time returned by money. These people need to be stopped. Don't use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2009 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsLogincom/internet/RecordsLogincom-Genealogy-Serching-for-Ancestors-Internet-530354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RecordsLogin.com