Complaint Review: RecordsLogin.com

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: LisaRob1313 — Lakeland Florida United States of America
RecordsLogin.com

RecordsLogin.com RecordsLogin.com TOTAL SCAM Internet

Working as an adjuster for a well known insurance company, I needed to be able to do a lot of research and investigation on individuals as part of my job. As such, I purchased a lifetime membership at nearly $40.00 from RecordsLogin.com as they advertised I'd be able to access any type of records (birth, death, marriage, criminal, etc.) from any state via their database.
Before the purchase, the website indicated they had found several "hits" on the person I was searching for, but after my money was paid and I logged into my account I wasn't able to find any information whatsoever as promised.

Of course at this point I highly suspected I had just been ripped off, so I used my name, as well as various family members, to try and determine if it was an issue with just the particular individual I was searching for, or was this site just a complete and total scam.

Well, it was beyond a scam.  I could not locate information on anyone or if I did happen to stumble upon something that looked like a bit of information, they requested I pay more money although I had already paid to have unlimited access to any and all records.
Attempts to obtain a refund from this company was useless...period.  There should be serious legal ramifications for the outright stealing this company is doing.  Maybe a Class Action Lawsuit, as well as criminal charges.

The payment was processed by CLKBANK.COM and they should be ashamed and held accountable for associating with this type of fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsLogincom/internet/RecordsLogincom-RecordsLogincom-TOTAL-SCAM-Internet-884687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RecordsLogin.com