dressed

• Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
RecordsLogin.com
http://www.RecordsLogin.com/ Internet U.S.A.

RecordsLogin.com/ fraudulent, no address(physical), misleading, evasive, deceptive, scam, misleading, no phone numbers, . I have requested a refund for their services and that has never been addressed. This is a bogus company and should be stopped! Internet

I signed up to become a member of the RecordsLogin.com for $39.95, which was a one time fee. I put the membership on a credit card and proceeded to use the service I signed up for.
I tried and tried to use the different features on the website, but was unsuccessful to benefit from the service I thought was available. Everytime I went to a different feature on the website, I was going to be charged another fee for its services provided. I could get those services without being a member and joining the RecordsLogin.com membership.
I was highly frustrated whenever I went from one information site to another and was going to be charged additional money for its services. I then looked for an address, phone number, toll-free number to call thwe company and discuss the problems I was having.
I found out that the Support Team was the only way I could get a message relayed to the company. Also, it posted that the answers to any e-mails would be answered between 24 - 48 hours. I did e-mail them my concerns and told them I wanted a refund on my credit card. I have e-mailed them 2 times to request a refund and Bob and Andy have never responded to my request.
I am very, very dissatisfied with the service I received from this company and want a refund immediately.

Karen
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsLogincom/internet/RecordsLogincom-fraudulent-no-addressphysical-misleading-evasive-deceptive-scam-440699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RecordsLogin.com