- Report: #392593
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: RecordsRemoval.com
RecordsRemoval.comhttp://www.recordsremoval.com Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.
Records Removal Services - RecordsRemoval.com - Sharicom Resourcess Scam Artists Records Removal Services Threatens Its Clients with Even Bigger Scam Lexington Kentucky
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
A few weeks later, some d****e bag at www.Recordsremoval.com who goes by "M. Baker" tried to threaten him by saying they would report him to "McArda."
If you get this email from them laugh, hit delete, and forget about. McArda is a two-bit scam just like RecordsRemoval.com. It is a web site that is supposed to scare people into thinking that there is something called a McArda score that will affect you for life. Total BS. McArda is a web site that looks like a 3rd grader created to try to scare consumers who were ripped off and got their money back from their credit card company.
Here is how to tell McArda Score is a total joke:
- Just do a Google search on "McArda Score" or "McArda Score Loan" and see that the no reference outside of its own site is made on the ENTIRE internet. Then compare that to the results for Experian or a real credit agency.
- The bogus claims on the McArda.org site are laughable... as if the Department of Homeland Security is going to deny you a right to travel because some exposed scam artists or disgruntled ebay merchants got pissed because your credit card company rightfully defended your claim.
- The actions the site says it will take are violations of law that governs credit reporting agencies.
- Much like www.RecordsRemoval.com McArda.org has no names of people or physical address on it. McArda.org doesn't even have a phone number or address. That screams "we are bogus."
- Look at the lousy quality of the McArda.org web site. It looks like it was slapped together overnight.
- While the BS web site says it is one of the world's largest credit collection companies, the domain McArda.org was just recently created.
- The domain McArda.org is owned registered under the name of ESTATE TRANSACTIONS INC of Arizona. According to the Arizona Secretary of State's website, that corporation is not registered in Arizona.
- The contact person for the domain registration at McArda.org is the same contact as for a well known internet diploma scam "Phoenix State University" (Not to be confused with University of Phoenix).
- The McArda.org web site looks like the exact same crappy template as the diploma scam web site (((ROR redacted)))
Enough said! McArda.org is a joke and absolutely nothing to worry about.
If RecordsRemoval.com had a legitimate claim against you, they would be suing you in court or reporting you to a real collections agency, but they don't. They are a fraud. So instead they try to scare people with another scam.
Ignore them or laugh in their slimy face, either way, do not think twice about their lame threats. Get your money back and enjoy sticking it to the scum bags are Records Removal Service. While you are at it, enjoy knowing there is a special place in hell for those who perpetuate these types of scams on vulnerable people who are desperately looking for help.
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Hamilton, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsRemovalcom/Lexington-Kentucky/Records-Removal-Services-RecordsRemovalcom-Sharicom-Resourcess-Scam-Artists-Records-R-392593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.