Complaint Review: Recordsarea;Clickbank;Gov-Resources.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:kerhonkson New York
Recordsarea;Clickbank;Gov-Resources.com
recordsarea.com ; .clickbank.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Recordsarea; Clickbank; Recordsarea; Clickbank;Gov-Resources.com Complete scam; Couldn't even log-in, Web page not found Internet

I wanted to research family members for a family tree project. After providing my credit card info, I couldnt sign it to my account.

I couldnt get the webpage to open..It would say "Not found". I retyped the address several times to no avail.

I was never able to utilize the service I paid for. The website did not provide a phone number, only email customer support....which was totally useless.

I was able to get their phone number from my bank after they charged my account. the number I have for them is 208-345-4245.

I called for a refund, they said it will take 5 days to post. So now I wait to see what happens.

Gina
kerhonkson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RecordsareaClickbankGov-Resourcescom/nationwide/Recordsarea-Clickbank-Recordsarea-ClickbankGov-Resourcescom-Complete-scam-Couldnt-e-417271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recordsarea;Clickbank;Gov-Resources.com