Complaint Review: Recordsarea.com, Records Area

Recordsarea.com, Records Area
www.recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.

Recordsarea.com, Records Area online records searching Internet

*General Comment: Recordsarea ripped me off also

I subscribed for a three year membership for the price of one and was just informed that account is not active after only one year. I have tried to contact the support line and nobody returns my emails. They have no phone number or address. During the time I was a member I was not able to find much of anything, their access to records was so bad that I could not even find information on myself. This is not a good company to do business with.

Bigdude97
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recordsareacom-Records-Area/internet/Recordsareacom-Records-Area-online-records-searching-Internet-463316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recordsarea.com, Records Area

#1 General Comment

Recordsarea ripped me off also

AUTHOR: Buddy - (United States of America)

I  signed up with this company on the internet and I also have not found anything that I could use. I also did not find myself nor any of my employees. I have no way of getting intouch with this company as they do not respond to any e-mail sent to them.  I fell, all that was promised was a lie.