Complaint Review: Recordsarea.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
www.Recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.

Recordsarea.com Was only able to get on one time after paying $39.94, not one single search worked even the ones that should have. Now they are blaming Sofeware Doctor Inc. for not allowing me on. They refuse to return my money. A complete rip off as far as getting anykind of information.Don't click on trial they will have clink bank charge you anyway. I Didn't See Any City, Everyone Is Blaming Everyone Internet

The first rip off from http://recordsarea.com was be careful not to click on trial, they will bill you by way of Clink bank. I was only able to get on one time even while they charged me $39.94. I spent hours trying to get information. First they couldn't find any information I asked for.

I then decided to look for people who I know were dead or had their address even birthdates, that didn't even get me any information. I was shocked. So there I sat thinking it was a trial until they billed me. Be very careful on this site. Don't answer any question like about paying and don't offer any information.

So now they have my money and I can't even sign on, I had thought oh I am paying for it and maybe it was a bad night. Wrong. They claim because the software, is made by Doctors Software they can't help me. What a rip off. Hope I save someone from learning the hardway.

Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recordsareacom/internet/Recordsareacom-Was-only-able-to-get-on-one-time-after-paying-3994-not-one-single-searc-431802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recordsarea.com