Complaint Review: Recordsarea.com

• Reported By:Sagamore Hills Ohio
Recordsarea.com
Recordsarea.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Recordsarea.com FRAUD AND SCAM BY RECORDS AREA.COM Internet

When going into the initial "Government Website" the ad says you can sign up for a "Lifetime" membership for all sorts of info and then directs you to Recordsarea.com. All Recordsarea.com is is a website directing you to websites where you have to PAY FOR REPORTS. It's a FRAUD AND A SCAM. Albeit a good one. Anyone with brains can figure it out immediately, as I did.

Now I have to cancel my credit card for fear of them using it fraudently and redirect my auto payments taken out of it, etc., etc., etc., unless ClickBank handles this situation profesionally and responsibly, which, since they use this Website, I hope will.

Please have ClickBank respond to me. I have already e-mailed them requesting them to remove my charge to my credit card.

Patricia
Sagamore Hills, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recordsareacom/nationwide/Recordsareacom-FRAUD-AND-SCAM-BY-RECORDS-AREACOM-Internet-407156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recordsarea.com