Complaint Review: Recordslogin.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: D — Lavergne Tennessee USA

Recordslogin.com RecordsLogin.com Fraudulent VIN Lookup Internet

GovDMVRecords.com is not GovDMVRecords at all!!!

It is really Recordslogin.com... you get redirected at the last moment when you sign up.

I'm in the market for a used car and I was looking for an alternative to CARFAX.

Their VIN lookup is useless.  The vehicle I was looking up could not be found.  I got more information with what CARFAX gives you for free.  I looked up my own 8 year old vehicle which I bought new.  It found it, but it only had info for the day I bought it in 2002.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recordslogincom/internet/Recordslogincom-RecordsLogincom-Fraudulent-VIN-Lookup-Internet-554760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recordslogin.com