Complaint Review: Recordslogin.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 11, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Fort Pierce Florida United States of America
Recordslogin.com

Recordslogin.com This company boasts "thousands" of public records searches. They could not even find ME! RIPOFF! Internet

Recordslogin.com advertise they have thousands of records searches.  What a joke!

I thought I was doing something wrong, so I put in my own name and they could not even locate me.  I then put in names of people I had located on other sites and they stated "no records for so-and-so".  This is ridiculous!  I expect a full refund (I bought the $39.95 package)

I cannot figure out what is wrong with these people.  They should be investigated and fully refund all those they ripped off!  Its scary to think they have credit card information, etc.  They don't even make an effort to "pretend" their searches work.  Nothing is provided..............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2010 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recordslogincom/internet/Recordslogincom-This-company-boasts-thousands-of-public-records-searches-They-could-592156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recordslogin.com