• Report: #206004

• Submitted: Mon, August 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
Recoveries By Law & H&G Investigations
Manchester & Hookset,, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Recoveries By Law & H&G Investigations ripoff Manchester & Hookset New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: Deceased

*Consumer Comment: Get your facts straight....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mark Parsons & Kenneth

*UPDATE Employee: president

*Consumer Suggestion: They dont have the required insurance...

*Author of original report: These Guys are still teaching there so called classes and still are ripping of the public in the state of NH.

Lance and Hadley you guys are a bunch of crooks, you charge people to take your class in NH knowing they can't get licensed because the insurance companies won't write the required policy anymore, you guys managed to get insured before they stopped writing the policy so you are the only ones licensed and are the first to snitch on anyone who trys to recover in NH, I hope you end up sitting in jail next to some of your skips after your indicted for fraud.

Ken
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recoveries-By-Law-HG-Investigations/Manchester-Hookset-New-Hampshire/Recoveries-By-Law-HG-Investigations-ripoff-Manchester-Hookset-New-Hampshire-206004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recoveries By Law & H&G Investigations

Deceased

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

Lance and Hadley are both deceased. I don't see the need to keep this personal argument in the public eye at this point.

Get your facts straight....

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

FIRST:
I am not "AGENT"; do NOT affiliate me with him or her.

SECOND:
The story about the delivery of a baby Lance refers to was from nearly 10 years ago and I had nothing to do with it. From day one I denied any involvement in the writing of this story and pointed out to Lance way back then my name was used without my consent by the owner of a fledgling Bail Enforcement company I had the misfortune of working with.

The owner wrote the story and posted it to the old ONWORLD BOUNTY HUNTER forums in an effort to make his company look good. I had nothing to do with the writing nor publishing of this story.

I was from so long ago I had forgotten all about it until Lance brought it up out of the blue a few months back claiming that I had written it knowing full well I had nothing to do with it and disavowed it from the beginning.

Lance brought this up once he learned I made an apprehension of a Fugitive in Manchester a while back just one day prior to the current law going into effect regarding Bail Enforcement in the State of NH. He would have been given the case at the time except I couldn't get a hold of him for the assignment so I had to handle it myself.

Also he is upset that I have formed an alliance with one of his former partners and this seems to have really upset him. Once news broke of our association he turned against me with out cause or reason and has begun an unwarranted slander campaign against myself.

He and I used to speak on a regally basis and had bounced a lot of things off each other when I first entered the Bail Enforcement Arena in 91' and then we lost contact with each other when I left for the Middle East in 2000.

I returned in 2001 and ran into him on another forum and we began talking again. Once he learned of my association with his former partner he began to defame me because of his own animosities against his former partner.

He pulled the nearly 10 year old story out and began claiming I had written it knowing full well I had nothing to do with it in an attempt to call me a liar and a wanna be.

I have lied about nothing regarding this incident and have denied it from day one and it saddens me to see that someone I respected and considered a friend would do turn on another person because of their association with his former associate.

I wish I knew about this article sooner as I would have replied to it then.

The truth is I had nothing to do with that story and for some reason Lance is fixated on it knowing it to be false hoping that saying its true will make it so.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mark Parsons & Kenneth

AUTHOR: Lance - (U.S.A.)

Agent is actually Mark Parsons in RI. He is another wannabie who was refused entry into the private area on a forum for pros only. I also refused to allow him into my private forum.

Years ago he posted that he delivered a baby as he was bringing in a prisoner. The post was found to be false.

This is what those kinds of people do when they can't join with BEA's. They sit in front of their computer and post lies about others.

The Mark Parsons and the Ken of the world is what the bail enforcement industry endeavors to erase because of their noticable lack of common sense and basic motor skills.

president

AUTHOR: Hadley - (U.S.A.)

answer to kenneth--ken took the course from both lance and hadley- he recieved his certificate of completion but was not offered or promised a position as a bail enforcement agent with either lance or hadley--it is our joint opinion the ken has niether the inteligence nor the aptitude for bea work--it is also our opinion that ken is a danger to himself and the general public--our opinions have been justified by his being dismissed by his two recent bail enforcement employeers

answer to mark in ri--i have been covered by the same insurance company since 1988 you are right it started as a policy for repossession--the policy states all activites of hg investigations period -- it has never been cancelled and is through the lake peekskill agency --my relative owns that company and they have been in business for 45 years--my policy is a liability umbrella covering all activites of hg investigations except illegal operations for 1,000,000.00 dollars

#5 Consumer Suggestion

They dont have the required insurance...

AUTHOR: Agent - (U.S.A.)

They are running their BEA business off their REPOSSESSIONS insurance which don't cover BAIL ENFORCEMENT. Once their insurance company finds out they will be dropped and won't have any license. PERIOD!

I have spoken directly with their former Bail Enforcement Insurance Company whom they stiffed on the premium just to get a binder to show the state for licensing and are now piggy backing it off their REPO insurance which is mileage.

Their Bail Enforcement insurance was revoked for NON-PAYMET!

Lance is trying to run the industry single handed and thinks he can effect the laws to allow himself to me the only one to Bounty Hunt in any state!

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

These Guys are still teaching there so called classes and still are ripping of the public in the state of NH. Read what others are saying about there rip off classes