Complaint Review: Recovery Coach Directory

Recovery Coach Directory
16266 Peach Way Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Recovery Coach Directory RIPPED ME OFF for $150 Delray Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: accurate email

*Author of original report: need accurate email

*Consumer Comment: Just send an email again with the big bold letters I WANT MY CERTIFICATE.

*Author of original report: I did NOT receive a certificate

*Consumer Suggestion: If you got certificate why are you complaining because I'm confused.

I conatcted this company on New Years Day. I was surprised when I received a call back that day (a holiday). I was assured that once I took the test I would know the results within 48 hours. At the time I am writing this report it is 1/13/13 and I have not received a phone call nor an email. NOTHING. I even gave them the benefit of the doubt and took the test again. Again, NOTHING. The reason for the green Dot cards is because the company is not liable for scams.

They will process my complaint but no sure thing to get my money back. My boyfriend just got laid off because he works in construction. That money could be paying my bills since I won't be making the $75 per hour promised by Recovery Coach Directory. I am completely screwed but that was a risk that I took. Hopefully this will help someone to not make the same mistake.

I noticed that the last guy who wrote a ripoff report had someone slander him so I am waiting to see what these guys are gonna say about me. I am a credentialed mental health professional with an NPI. Don't believe any crap they may come up with. DON'T give them any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recovery-Coach-Directory/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Recovery-Coach-Directory-RIPPED-ME-OFF-for-150-Delray-Beach-Florida-996323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recovery Coach Directory

accurate email

cs@recoverycoachdirectory.com

need accurate email

AUTHOR: myria blackmon - (United States of America)

I tried to send an email and I got a messgae from the postmaster that it could not be delivered. this just keeps getting better.

Just send an email again with the big bold letters I WANT MY CERTIFICATE.

AUTHOR: CRC - (United States of America)

When I signed up last year it happened to me to but the certificate was in my spam box because of the attachment. However they will resend it to you if you request it put your full name in the subject just saying you haven't received you Cert. the same email you contact is the same email that people inquire about getting certified and they receive id imagine like 300 emails a day so now you have your answer and I will call in there tomorrow to make sure you receive it or received it. Because my boyfriend works in the treatment center there. I have your name now so he'll be able to tell me when  it was sent out. You have the wrong address and number at the top. LOL

I did NOT receive a certificate

AUTHOR: myria blackmon - (United States of America)

Apparently the part where I said that I receivfed NOTHING is unclear. So let me be clear. I not only DIDN'T receive a certificate, I also NEVER received my test scores... How is it that I received what I paid for when I got NOTHING!!!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

If you got certificate why are you complaining because I'm confused.

AUTHOR: CRC - (United States of America)

I hear everyone complaining but they are all saying that they did receive what they paid for i.e. a certification. I am a recovery coach and I am familiar with the truing modules that the Recovery Coach Directory provides since it's the same for all the other companies but massively overpriced. I heard the owner had a heart attack though I don't know who you have been speaking with or what is going on but I heard that this company is pretty legit being that I have 2 friends who were certified through them. I would have saved 850 dollars if I had went through them because I went through sober.com and paid for the training (modules) and test 1000.00 @ the time. Maybe you just expected to sit back while the money pours in and now you realize you have to work.