lumber

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Susie — Long Beach California
Recovery Coach USA

Recovery Coach USA Recovery Coach Directory Using Craigslist this fake company took me for $150.00 by promising $75.00 an hour! All I had to do was take a test, receive my "Recovery Coaching" certificate, and they would guarantee me 20 hours a , Internet

Using Craigslist LA, this fake company ripped me off for $150.00.  They promised $75.00 an hour and 20 hours a week.

All I had to do was take a test and receive a "Recovery Coach" certification.  After receiving the certification.  I called a number of times, no call back.

Finally, I was sent an application.  On the application they asked for my social security number.  Thank god I didn't include that!  Scam!  Bad guys!  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recovery-Coach-USA/internet/Recovery-Coach-USA-Recovery-Coach-Directory-Using-Craigslist-this-fake-company-took-me-fo-1040747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recovery Coach USA