Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Eesink — Lexington North Carolina United States of America
Recreational Factory Warehouse
2924-B High Point rd Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Recreational Factory Warehouse Rec Warehouse Nothing but trouble from this company from Day 1 Greensboro, North Carolina

I have had nothing but trouble from this company from day one. I bought my pool in 1997. The installation company installed the liner incorrectly by stretching it over the walls and the very first time I vacuumed my pool, it tore small holes around the floor perimeter. When I called the company about it they acted like it was my fault for all the holes and I hit the roof! All I did was vacuum my pool according to their directions and it cut tiny little slits all over the bottom of it. I raised cain until they agreed to put in a new liner (of course it was the cheap blue one).

That liner lasted maybe another couple of years until I had to replace it. I ordered one from a different place!! Over the years I had to replace the top caps over and over. Now the company is out of business and I need more replacement parts and cannot find any around here and no one wants to sell parts that might work because I didn't purchase my pool from them!!! I need new top rails and caps because mine are bent, rusting, or broken.

My pool (that used to be beautiful) is now sooooo ugly that i dont want to have company over like i used to.....This is so frustrating that I don't know what to do about it! I'm trying to deal with a company out of Canada that I've been told has the parts but they are not easy to deal with and they want payment up front with no returns....so I'm a little leary to order from them and im worried about the shipping costs too but I'm in the process of trying to get parts....we'll see if they come through for me. RFW is now out of business and I can see why. I'm glad they can't crap on anyone else though!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27403/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-Rec-Warehouse-Nothing-but-trouble-from-this-company-from-D-924550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse