Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2002

• Reported By:La Porte TX
Recreational Factory Warehouse
121000 Gulf Freeway Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Recreational Factory Warehouse rude dishonest do not buy a pool from this company mistreated and ripped off outlandish late fees Houston Texas

I purchased a 52" mirage above ground pool not even a year ago.I was told and given a copy of a warranty for the pool.

I have already replace the motor. Now the wall is rusted and they will not warranty it..the rust went throught the liner and we had to purchase a new liner which they want to charge us to install.

This company is very rude...they tell us the wall rusted
because we use to much chlorine in the pool....Bull Sh*T.
you can plainly see that there are two holes on the outsideof the wall where the manufacturing company tried to patch them up...but no one will come out and look at it..

The manager at this location Jay is very rude and has not
made any effort to solve this problem. All he can say is
they will not replace the pool or the liner.

I cannot believe a company like this is still in business,
I am just aking for someone to come out and look at my pool so that they can see what I am talking about.

How can a pool rust in only on spot of the wall if you use
to much chlorine, wouldn't the whole wall be rusted???

The guy that came out to install the liner, looked at it
and he even said it was a manufacturing defect...but Jay
the manager said that this guy doesn't know anything about
pools....Then why did he send him out to in stall a liner
if he don't know what he is doing??????

I hope this company goes out of business soon...cause I will tell everyone I know not to do business with them....

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2002 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/Houston-Texas-77034/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-rude-dishonest-do-not-buy-a-pool-from-this-company-mistreat-24490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse