Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, October 11, 2002

• Reported By:Rome GA
Recreational Factory Warehouse
2090 Canton Road Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Recreational Factory Warehouse ripoff hot tub

*Consumer Comment: I have a Consumer solution on how to avoid Rip-off's in the future

*Consumer Comment: No problem here

*Consumer Comment: satified customer

My husband and I purchased a hot tub in Feb. for my health purpose. Since my purchase I have had the same problem over and over. I called the co. and spoke to the Mgr. Mr. John Jones who was so so rude to me, when I was explaining my problem to him. He raise his voice and I politely told him not to raise his voice with me.

I tried to explain my problem, but he was so obnoxious that all the guy wanted to do was argue. He told me that I could get more with sugar than vinegar.

I told him that I would appreciate his help in getting my hot tub repaired. I handed the phone to my husband and he was rude to my husband.

He later called back and told my husband to turn off the switch in the electrical panel box. Well that fixed the problem for a few days but guess what it's a problem again and again. Oh by the way I found that there isn't a Mr. Jones (imagine that). I have called back repeatedly and was called by a spa repair service, but we wasn't home so she left a message and I returned her call and haven't heard a word from them since.

That was on 6/30/01. I paid $4,000.00 for this spa, that might not be alot of money to alot of people but it is to me. I just would love to have my spa repaired so I could relax my aching body.

When I first called that I spoke to about 4 or 5 people that said they didn't know anything about hot tubs. I told them that I thought that they sold hot tubs and should know something about one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/Marietta-Georgia-30066/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-ripoff-hot-tub-1029144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse

(the following is "no-nonsense")
I have a possible solution on how to avoid Rip-off's from this Company in the future:

Recreational Factory Warehouse lacks a Professional TV-commercial Announcer,
as Their TV commercial's announcer puts me on edge with his "Loud Whiskey-Voice" and I am sure that the same applies to others as well.

The Solution?: -Change Channel or turn down the Volume as I do.

In My Humble Opinion, -why in the world would Anyone want to listen to such a nonsense TV-ad especially when one has heard it several times already.

No problem here

AUTHOR: Bob - ()

We purchased a 24' above ground poop & a 4500.00 spa about 3 years ago. We had a problem with the electric breaker box & I called them up,(n. Richland Hills Tx.) He told me to bring the part in when I could come that way. I took it in & he replaced it for free. We also had a problem with a part on the poop plumbing, same thing no problem.

satified customer

AUTHOR: Penny - ()

Have you tried to call another Store..that helps sometimes. I haven't had a problem with them. But i havne't bought a spa either. I get all my boob equipment from them . I have dealt with the oensboro store. I talked to the mananger once while i was there . He was VERY friendly. Try that store and SEE what happens. Just mention a satified customer told you to talk to him. There is some stores that just can't handle stress. It is worth a try. It calms everyone down.