Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2003

• Reported By:Canton Ga
Recreational Factory Warehouse
2960 Canton Rd. Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Recreational Factory Warehouse False hope warranty consumer fraud ripoff Marietta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Warranties are in place for both your protection and ours.

I purchased a 24 foot pool approximately 5 years ago. I was told I had a warrenty of 10 years on the pool walls. Warranty on the liner and on the motor.

I have since replaced the motor and the liner twice with was covered under no such warranty.

Now the walls are rusted and the pool is leaking. Their response was if you have your receipt we will honor our warranty.

Oh yes. And did I mention that you have to buy any and all parts from them! Beware when you buy a pool!

Tracey
Canton, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2002 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/Marietta-Georgia/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-False-hope-warranty-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Marietta-Georgia-21770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse

Warranties are in place for both your protection and ours.

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry you feel so bad about your experience with our company. Warranties are in place for both your protection and ours. Liners are protected by a seam seperation warranty which is the only thing that the manufacture can control they can not control puntures. Pool pumps are covered by a 1-5yr warranty depending on the model. Most have a 2yr full warranty and years 3-5 are covered at 50%. The walls have between a 5-30yr warranty depending on the model and are pro-rated over time (as are all pool walls). I would like to have the opportunity to assist you in the future and can explain any further warranty questions and provide a copy of the applicable warranty for your records. Customer satisfaction is vry important to us and we will always do everything that the warranty states and often go above and beyond to keep a customer. I am new to this location and hope that anyone reading this will give us an opportunity to assist you. We will help when ever possible.

Current Store Manager