Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Submitted: Sun, May 19, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, May 19, 2002

• Reported By:plano tx
Recreational Factory Warehouse
700 alma rd plano, Texas U.S.A.

Recreational Factory Warehouse ripoff, bad managment and dishonest delivery company Plano Texas

My wife and I got a spa for RFW about thye 1st of april.the delivery guys were the worst .the 1st told me my ceiling was to long ,to bring it in the house .then after i measured it and told him he claim the door was not wide enough.

After I let him know i had measured it and that he didnt bother to measure it the 1st time he told me to call and they wolud have some one come out.I do this and the next day ,saturday they come and were not able to get the spa in the room ,but were able to break the panle on one side.Since we had no power ready on the out side because we were planning for an inside spa.so monday they were to come and fill the spa and finish the installation . monday no show.

When i call tuesday,the superviser i talk too tells me they have been "bentnig over baward for us " and that we already have the guys out and we have to paid extra .I tell him his incomitent works not only didnt look at my front door let alone measure it ,but didnt install the spa .And someone had better come out tommorrow or I was sending it back .Meanwhile the weak useless manager of recreation factory warehouse acts like it s not even his problem .I still dont have my plane replaced !

jeff
plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2002 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/plano-Texas-75023/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-ripoff-bad-managment-and-dishonest-delivery-company-Plano-21145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse