Complaint Review: Recreational Factory warehouse

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2005

• Reported By:Richardson Texas
Recreational Factory warehouse
700 Alma Road Suite 116, Collin Creek Mall Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Recreational Factory warehouse ripoff, extremely rude and agressive, dishonest, no service, doesn't honor warranty, Plano Texas

Today I spoke with the manager of Recreational Factory warehouse at Collin Creek Mall in Plano TX. His name is Dwayne Weddell. He treated me rough, agressive (rude doesn't begin to describe it) from the moment he knew who I was.

I had a Leisure Bay spa put in my backyard in January (Dallas Custom Patio bought the spa in from them for me in Decemeber). He told me that I did not know how to work my spa, that they would not honor the warranty because my water was not right. He hardly let me speak.

When I told him the jets wouldn't work, he immediately said it was my fault because the water was'nt right. I told him they were working before, he told me that then the spa hadn't been filled right and it was my fault.

He said they would be doing me a big favor if I came in and they'd teach me about my spa. I told him I was the ultimate paying customer and that going in there should be a service not a favor. He said he would be doing me a BIG favor. I told him he should not treat customers this way. He said he disagreed.

Joy
Richardson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-warehouse/Plano-Texas-75075/Recreational-Factory-warehouse-ripoff-extremely-rude-and-agressive-dishonest-no-service-146918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory warehouse