Complaint Review: Recruiting Business LLC Recruitingbusiness.com

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Joe — New Jersey United States of America
Recruiting Business LLC Recruitingbusiness.com
1730 South Federal Highwa, Florida United States of America

Recruiting Business LLC Recruitingbusiness.com recruitingbusiness.com Scam business 1730 South Federal Highwa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Recruiting Business scam

This is a recruiting business that you have to beware of. I first came across this  recruiting  business  site from a craigslist advertisement . I thought this was a real job as it was advertise as a part time or full time position. For part time they advertise on craigslist with an average income of $1,500 or so per month and full time can  make double that. I thought this was an actual entry level job.

I submitted my resumes thinking it was a real work and receive a e-mail for a upcoming online job interview or as they call it live online about the company. I went to their link and it was really slick talking on their part. I should of  known better and shame on me but it's really not a job that your going for  but a home base business that they are selling but the selling part is that you have certain time frame before this great opportunity passes you by. On their site there is a 6 months money back refund with some work log which I figure was a safe reason why I brought into this program.

OK..you pay $300 for a booklet...and you have access to their web-site. On their site are some jobs that they have and links to job sites that you  can actually find all on your own. Within their site is live support . I asked for support for a job placement that I was having a hard time and the advice I got was just submit the applicant along with another applicant that is close to the job. Was the advice really helpful? Not really .

The booklet is nothing special too .I think the   key reason why people join this home base business is to get access to the jobs that this company have.  The problem is that while I am working on these jobs and advertising the way I was taught by this company  ..I see the same job ads that I am doing by other people who also brought this program. Any one that done jobs advertising online  knows how expensive it can be. That is one thing this recruiting company does not mention. This was like more than 6 months ago and I still see the same job I was working on being advertise by other people who brought this program.

Anyway, I tried my best for the six months..and have the work log. I wanted my money back and now they won't refund my money . Now here I am warning others..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2010 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recruiting-Business-LLC-Recruitingbusinesscom/1730-South-Federal-Highwa-Florida-33483/Recruiting-Business-LLC-Recruitingbusinesscom-recruitingbusinesscom-Scam-business-1730-622903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recruiting Business LLC Recruitingbusiness.com

Recruiting Business scam

AUTHOR: StewMac - (United States of America)

I bought into this business while I was unemployed at the time, however I am in Ministry. I had not started a daily log when the Ministry took a busier turn much to my happiness. I informed them of my plight and was told that I had to wait 180 days before I could get a refund. I mailed them their materials which cost me $297 and was looking forward to my refund. I got an e-mail stating that they received the materials but since I didn't do a daily log which is supposed to be a "breach" they are not going to refund me and send me back the materials. I don't want the materials as I will have no use for them. I feel I've been taken AGAIN from someone promising big money...I AM TOO THROUGH WITH THESE BUSINESSES! I am very upset and don't know what to do...if someone can help me with some information, please do!