Virgin

• Reported By: LVMODEL — Las Vegas Nevada
Red Agency
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Red Agency Las Vegas Failure to pay talent, unresponsive Las Vegas Nevada

Red agency sent me a model casting for a big client, and I accepted. I traveled to Los Angeles for the casting & was immediatley booked. I was contracted for $500 for the day of shooting on June 24.

I have communicated with Johnathan Barth of Red Agency several times via email inquiring about my payment. I sent additional emails confirming my home address information to ensure there would not be any mailing errors. I still have not recieved payement, and he is now unreseponsive to my emails.

I recently went to the agency to confront them in person, but they are no longer there. When i call, it goes straight to a mailbox. I am not the only model who has had this issue with Red, either. Red agency owes me $500, an explanation, and deserves to be shut down for their continuously unprofessional business with talent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Red-Agency-Las-Vegas-Failure-to-pay-talent-unresponsive-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1094636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Agency